Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Enjoying Time with Mom and Dad

Well since Daddy got home I have enjoyed spending lots of time with both Mommy and Daddy! Also it has been really hot here in CA, so I have been able to hang out in just my onesie and some fun dresses! Today the weather is back to normal, maybe even a little cooler, but that is fine, I still enjoy being outside.


Here I am eating while sitting out in the backyard with Dad. What a great day.


Here I am in a fun dress, it has purple so I love it!


Since it was so hot, I took a bath and I like baths all the time but it was even better since it was so warm.


Here I am on my first trip to Napa. Mommy had to go and pick up some wine and I slept the whole time, but I had to have my picture taken by the vines, as you can see they are starting to bloom:)

No comments: