Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

5 Weeks Old - April 2nd

Well guess who is 5 weeks old! For my 5 week birthday Mom put me in this really cute dress and sweater, I even wore tights and the same shoes that my Auntie Jessie and Mommy wore!

I know weight 11 pounds and I am 22.25 inches long. I am getting bigger and bigger, Mommy can't believe what clothes I can wear and that she needs to buy me bigger sleepers. So much for those 3 month sleepers, I can't stretch out in those anymore, so 6 months it is:)
Today Mommy and I went to her work to show me off, it was fun and we had a great time!
Here I am with just the dress on, no sweater, we had to wear the sweater outside but I had to show you how cute this dress is!

Grandma Roper and Charlie got here on the 31st and we have been having a good time. Here is a group shot of all of us.

The Kerkman Family

No comments: