Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beautiful CA Day

Well Sydney is now 7 weeks old (on Thursday the 16th) and changing everyday. She has so many facial expressions it is so funny. She loves her activity gym, loves it when mommy kisses her face, she loves taking baths (except for the getting out part), she is so happy when she gets up in the morning she just smiles the whole time I am changing her, she loves going for walks (mainly the stroller ride), she found her hand the other day when I went to get her from her crib and much more. Sydney is such a joy in our life and we can't wait for everyone to meet her!

"Mom - I am ready for our walk!"
Well maybe she needs to grow into her shades a little, but I am sure they will fit soon enough.
Here is a good smile from Sydney - she loves it when I go to kiss her face, she just smiles and coos.

Here is another one, she was very smiley for me yesterday! I think she knew that Daddy was coming home today, finally!

No comments: