Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Here are a few pictures from the past few days, sorry we haven't updated with pictures since my 2 week birthday, but we have been busy!
Here I am in my "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirt that Great Uncle Joe and his girlfriend Nancy sent to me, don't I look great! I even has some jeans on, makes me look like a big girl. Here I am with a bow in my hair, I wasn't that big of a fan of it, as you can see from my face, but I had to have one picture with it!Here is a close up of my eyes, we think they are going to be blue!
Hanging out on Daddy's chest, it is a really comfortable spot!
Me and Mom
A little more Tummy time for Sydney

1 comment:

Erin Hilton said...

Oh my gosh I want to cuddle her soooo badly!! Love it, the girls have this shirt too :)