Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally...another update

Sorry it has been a while since we have posted updates, but we have been busy:) Here are a few pictures from last Friday through yesterday. Tomorrow she will be 1 month old, that is crazy!

Here is Sydney in her "I'll Always Be Daddy's Little Girl" outfit and her headband!

She was liking pictures today, she even gave me a smile!
Yesterday I took Sydney up to Al's work, so of course we had to wear this outfit for him and when we got home she was in such a good mood I wanted a picture with my little girl.

Here she is relaxing on the floor with her Hello Kitty that Jen and Meghan brought for her on Sunday, they are so sweet!
Well that is it for now. We have visitors coming today and so tomorrow we will be sure to get more pictures since she will be 1 month old.

No comments: