Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Fun

Well it has been a HOT summer here in OK, wow! I knew it would be warm, but 100 almost everyday, crazy! Needless to say, we are ready for Fall! Here are some pictures from July and the first few days of Aug.
After a storm we had a beautiful rainbow, Syd really enjoyed it.
Cousin Sam came to visit and Syd showed him the sandbox and he enjoyed it:)
Syd and Gilly
Syd helped me make applesauce for Gilly, she was a great help!
The girls with their daddy!
In July Gilly turned 5 months old, we can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is doing great, loving her food, if you can't tell:) She is almost sitting up on her own and loves to play with you and watch her big sister. You will be playing with her and if Syd is doing something, Gilly is watching and waiting to see what she does, it is so cute!
I was feeding Gilly in her highchair, well we aren't ready for that yet, she made a big big mess, it was cute!
Syd had fun playing in the dress up clothes, she was a snow princess and a cowgirl!
Today Al convinced Syd that we should do her hair in braids, as you can see I didn't get her pony tails even, but we did get the braids in and it was cute and she liked it:)
Sorry I hadn't posted in almost a month, we have been busy, I will try to get some more pictures up sooner this next time.
Again I am still having trouble with the formatting of the pictures and text so if anyone who is on blogger has any hints for me, please let me know! Thanks
















No comments: