Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gillian is 1 Month Old


Well our little Gillian is 1 month old already, we can't even believe it, how fast time goes. She is a great baby, sometimes doesn't want to miss out on what is going on during the day so only will take cat naps here and there and then finally crashes for a while:) She is eating really good and growing like a weed. When we measured her yesterday she was 21 inches and 9lbs 6oz.
I took Sydney's picture in this dress when she was a month old too so thought I should do the same, kinda fun. If I was more organized I would put up both pics but just getting this up is a miracle:)






Here we are playing in the backyard, Syd loves all the space she has. Gillian was really enjoying being outside as well. We are all trying to get used to this OK wind, it never goes down, it is always blowing outside! I hope to get some pics of the house this week, after I clean up a bit, and then post those as well.



No comments: