Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Tooth 10.11.09

When I was feeding her today I thought I would check for teeth since she has been chewing on stuff non-stop recently and sure enough I felt a little sharp thing on the bottom. As most of you know trying to look and see the bottom teeth is not an easy task but I did get a look finally and confirmed what I felt:)
A picture with Mommy, wearing a little jumper with tights, so cute.
Getting ready for a ride in the jogging stroller so mom and dad can get a run in:) She usually pulls at the hat most of the ride:)
One of the last warm days to wear shorts!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ang--she is soo cute! I was just telling Jess today that I can't wait to get all 3 kiddos together at Christmas time again!!