Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and 7 Months old

Saturday, September 26th
Sydney is 7 months old today and she is weighing in at 20.6 pounds:)
We went down to Half Moon Bay today to go and get some pumpkins and take Sydney to her first pumpkin patch. She liked all the pumpkins! We got some good pictures of her as well, she really liked to touch them!"Hmmmmm what can I do just sitting here all by myself?"

"Oh I like how this feels, I wonder if I could get it in my mouth?"

Mommy and Sydney
"Hey Dad, these are some big pumpkins, are we going to take one this big home?"

We had a nice day down in Half Moon Bay, Sydney took her morning nap on the way there and her afternoon nap on the way home, and continued it when we got home!

No comments: