Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower 1.10.09 and 34 Weeks


My Friends here in CA had a Surprise Baby Shower for me. I was very surprised as I was only expecting Sheila to come over and hang out, but Jen and Meghan were there too, it was great. What wonderful friends I have!
Meghan, Jen, Me and Sheila


Stack and count cups, those will be great!

Oh and look at this really cute froggy sleeper:)


Here I am at 34 Weeks, getting bigger, as you can see she is growing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!! Oh, and the girls LOVE their stack n cups...we flip them over and make towers for them to knock over...hillarious!!
xoxoxo
Erin

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree...you are so cute pregnant! These are great updates to the blog, it looks like you are all having fun! Soon little Baby Girl K will be here for you to hold! Love ya, Jess