Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Reno and Tahoe 2-29 and 3-1

Al and I headed to Reno Friday night, we had a great time. We decided to try our hand at Black Jack and we were doing pretty good for awhile, but then of course we were out of chips:)
Here you can see me standing in front of the Reno sign!
On Saturday we headed to Squaw Valley for some snowboarding and skiing.

Al is getting strapped into his board, he is ready! I decided to ski this time, since I wanted to get to the top of the mountain:)

Al and I at the top of Squaw Peak, elevation 8900, we were very high! Of course to get down we had to go down a black diamond, I wasn't too excited about that since the black diamond hills (notice that I said hill instead of mountain) in MN are a bit different than the ones in CA! I was up for the challenge, after a bit of planning my attack on the mountain, I did make it down without a fall so that was good. Below you can see me making my way down the black diamond!

Here is a picture looking down at Squaw Valley from Squaw Peak, a lot of beautiful sights!

No comments: