Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving 2007 - Al, Dallas and Angie Here is the table before all the good stuff was added!
Al and Dallas were very helpfull and peeled and cut the potatoes and yams for me!
Al got to carve his first turkey, the first turkey I made:) It was great, you have to love those cook in a bag deals!

Here is the table all ready for us to eat. We had a great meal.All of us sitting down for dinner, we were a bit hungry at this point!

Al and I at the dinner table for our first Thanksgiving in California. See the wonderful candle stick holders that Mom and Dad gave us and look at that Cornicopia that I created, pretty nice!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang,

You guys are so cute!! I love the house, I have yet to see pics of it!! Take Care...Rachel