Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Point Reyes National Park - August 19th

Point Reyes National Park and Seashore

Shelly, Mike and I headed to Point Reyes National Park for a day of hiking. Look at that beautiful Pacific water, that is the North Shore Beach.

Here is a picture of me, kinda hard to see me but a beautiful view.

The Lighthouse, it is a 30 story drop and climb back up, yes over 300 steps. Looking at the water from the Lighthouse we were able to some Sealions playing in the water.

A picture looking up at the millions of steps, yes my calves were sore!

Look at those cliffs, so pretty

After we saw the lighthouse we went and had a picnic and then did a hike. On the hike we saw some sting rays in the water, some baby tiger sharks, some cows, and a deer. The picture below is of the deer. I hope you can see it.

No comments: