Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wedding - 2-17-07



We don't have the professional pictures yet, but I thought I would put a few snapshots on here compliments of parents, siblings etc. Thank you to everyone for sharing their pictures!

Very cute Flower Girl - Katti and Ring Bearer - Chase

Saying our Vows! Look at that nice looking Wedding Party!!!!!


The Unity Candle. Everything there went fine until I picked up my candle and it started to drip, luckily it didn't get on my dress!


Going through the Saber Arch, The Air Force demanded a Kiss before we could go through!!


Mom and Dad surprised us with a Horse Drawn Carriage, the horses name was Earl! It was a very neat and wonderful surprise, we had a wonderful ride and even got some bubbly on the way! This is the only digital picture I have right now.

The First Dance! We danced to "Love of a Lifetime" by Firehouse.

No comments: